USE COUPON CODE: BUNDLE50 to make this bundle Half Off at checkout. Must use coupon code to get discount. Easily transform your patio furniture or umbrella (wood, metal and/or fabric) using any 2 colors of ALL-IN-ONE Paint. This Bundle includes 2 quarts of ALL-IN-ONE Paint (each in your choice of color) and a Syntec Brush for application. Discount of $53.99 will show in your cart when coupon is applied making this kit, $53.99. FREE SHIPPING! Limited Quantity Available. Available while quantities last. New Bundle offering tomorrow.
Coupon Code: BUNDLE50 will only work with bundles in sale category. Items other than sale bundles will not be discounted.
Note: 32oz will cover approx 140 sq ft on hard surfaces. On fabric, square foot coverage will vary based on fabric. Typically 2 quarts will do an average patio set. If you're painting hard surfaces, you will also need a quart of our Surface Prep Deglosser & our Foam Roller.
This bundle would also paint an average kitchen in most cases. You would just need to add a Foam Roller and a quart of Surface Prep Deglosser.
Colors may vary on depending on your monitor. If you need a specific color, we highly recommend our Color Selector Card to see an accurate representation of the color.
Steps for Painting Your Patio Furniture:
NOTE: Do a test swatch on the back of a cushion to ensure that you're happy with the feel. Fabric will stiffen unlike leather/vinyl.
1. Vacuum away debris
2. Paint Coat 1 using your Syntec Brush to work the paint into your fabric weaves. Allow paint to throughly dry. Dry time will vary based on fabric type. Typically 1-2 hours. If fabric feels rough, sand with a crumpled up paper bag or a medium grit sanding block. You're not sanding to remove paint but just to release the fibers and soften the feel.
3. Paint Coat 2 if necessary using the same method, same as Coat 1.
Make sure you have a couple of days of dry, sunny weather to allow paint to cure. Fabric can be used after 48 hours.
1. Clean with surface prep deglosser (not included in this kit) per the instructions on that product.
2. Paint coat 1 using Brush & Roll method. You will need to add a Foam Roller not included in this kit. Allow to thoroughly dry.
3. Paint coat 2 same as Coat 1.